Policies and Terms
You are welcome to request accommodation on arrival, we unfortunately cannot guarantee availability and
suggest you reserve your rooms.
ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE
- A 50% non-refundable deposit will secure the reservations.
- All non-secured reservations are subject to availability and will be dealt with on a first come first
- Etotongwe Lodge reserves the right to allocate rooms to the first party that pays the non-refundable deposit and
submit proof of payment, present Vouchers or Purchase orders.
- Reservations must be confirmed.
- Quotations are not confirmation of a booking
- In case of Overbooking, Etotongwe Lodge reserves the right to place any individual or party in another
establishment that offers similar quality of accommodation:
- The difference in price, if any, will be covered by Etotongwe Lodge.
We want all our guest to experience a restful stay in well kept and clean environment. The following makes
it possible for us to adhere to our standards. Please arrange if you plan to arrive or depart outside these hours.
QUOTATIONS, PAYMENTS and RATES
- On arrival please collect keys between 14h00 and 20h00 on the first day of your stay
- On departure, please vacate the rooms before 11h00.
- Please remember to return keys to reception before departure.
We accept paymens in Local currency Cash, Visa- & Master Cards and Electronic transfers.
- Full pre-payment is required 30 days prior to guest's arrival, except when terms were negotiated.
- Visa & Master Cards are accepted on rack rates only. Not on special group rates, STO rates or Conference rates.
- Please send proof of payment to the reservations office and quote the invoice number.
- Please settle outstanding accounts the evening before departing.
- Our rates are subject to change without notice.
- If accounts are to be settled via Vouchers or Purchase orders, these must be forwarded prior to arrival.
- Quotations will not be amended later than 2 days from the beginning of the conference. The latest accepted
quoted amount will prevail irrespective of the turnout for the event. This is applicable to accommodation, meals,
venues and equipment.
Conference can be hosted in the Etotongwe lodge lounge or at the Aloe Guesthouse Conference Venue (+/- 800m away).
Inspection and approval of the premises BEFORE the quote is accepted rest on the requestor and once the quote is accepted,
the full quote will be binding.
Our cancellation policy is strickly applied and we expect early communication should you need to cancel your booking.
RESTAURANT and MEALS
- 25% - Of value of accommodation if less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% - Of value of accommodation if less than 15 days prior to arrival.
- 100% - Of value of accommodation if less than 7 days prior to arrival.
We have a Restaurant on the premises. It operates between the hours below.
- Breakfast is served from 7h00 - 9h00.
- Please request at least 16 hours in advance if you plan to have breakfast outside these hours.
- We also offer Breakfast packs instead of breakfast to those that need to leave earlier.
- The Restaurant is open for Lunch between 12h00 and 15h00.
- Dinner is available between 17h30 and 21h00.
- The restaurant does not offer A le carte when buffet is served.
- No Take aways (Doggy bags) allowed from Buffet meals.
- Special dieatry requirements must be communicated at least 8 hours in advance
- Please request platted meal or platter options at least 8 hours in advance.
We have a laundry service available on the premises.
- Laundry must be submitted to reception before 11am.
- Laundry must accompanied by a laundry list, available from reception with the laundry bag.
- Laundry will be collectable from reception after 16h00, except when you gave us your key to put it in your room.
Etotongwe Lodge is host to a variety of antelope. We now have 50ha
fenced for this purpose.
SWIMMING POOL and DECK
- The camp is not open to the public and game viewing is only allowed from the accommodation enclosure and deck.
- We strongly warn against contact and will not be liable for loss, injuries or death caused by the animals while
they are in their enclosure.
- The animals are easily desturbed domestic pets. NO domestic pets allowed.
We have a pool for the leisure of our accommodated visitors and although we follow a strict maintenance and
- Use of the pool and deck is at your own risk
- Use of the pool is restricted to our accommodated visitors and sanctioned function guests only.
- Children under the age of 12, must be accompanied by parent(s) when using the pool or deck area.
Our facilities are for the exclusive use of accommodated visitors and guests of sanctioned functions. Day visitors are
welcome to make use of the following only:
- African Art Shop
- Viewing of Game
- Day visitors are not allowed as guests of accommodated guest in their rooms and they will attract accmmodation charges if
they spend time with guests in their rooms.
We regognise the differences in culture, personalities and personal prefereces and request the following that will support
a pleasureable stay to all:
Etosha National Park Open Vehicle Gamedrives
- Be considered of others concerning space, sound and language
- Silence after 22h30 at night
- 6km/h Speedlimit on grounds
- Car radio systems should not be heard outside any vehicle
- Removal of animals, birds, reptiles or any plant matter is strictly prohibited
We offer Open Vehicle Game drives in the Etosha National Park in conjunction with Eldorado Guestfarm with the capacity of 28 people in
4 vehicles with the option of contracting more vehicles if required.
- Booking terms is as per Room reservations
- All drives commence and end at Andersongate of the Etosha National Park
- No Shuttle Sevice exist between Etotongwe Lodge and the Anderson Gate to the Etoshz National Park
- Rates includes water. Entrance fees and meals are not included
- Half Day 6h30 or 7h00 (Sunrise, gate opening) till 12h30 or 13h00 (5-6 hours)
- Full Day 6h30 or 7h00 (Sunrise, gate opening) till 17h30 or 18h00 (8-10 hours
Etotongwe Lodge, it's employees and management will at all times attempt to ensure a safe stay and use of our facilities and activity participation, to you
and your belongings by obiding to all requirements set out by the industry. Possible environmental and social
threats relevant to our area and structures has been investigated and our facilities were safeguarded accordingly
Tours, Game drives, farm visits or any other activity available from Etotongwe Lodge whether or not such activities are conducted on land owned by Etotongwe Lodge,
or may take me to isolated regions might result in close proximity of wild, unpredictable and dangerous animals, reptiles, birds and insects and hold the real
risk of bodily harm, injury, death and / or damage to property which may arise as a result of an encounter with the aforementioned creatures.
You enter Etotongwe Lodge and areas contracted to visit at your own risk and on your own volition and need to be aware, familiarese yourself of all the risks
associated with activities offered by Etotongwe Lodge or resulting from a stay at Etotongwe Lodge.
Etotongwe Lodge (it's employees, its management, directors, agents, affiliates, offices, contractors and any owners or operators) shall not be
liable for any death, injury, delay, loss or damage howsoever arising, without limitation, from your accommodation stay, game drive participation, nature walks,
swimming in the pool or from any other service provided to you or activity in which you participate.
You agree to release Etotongwe Lodge (it's employees, its management, directors, agents, affiliates, officers, contractors and any owners or
operators of Etotongwe Lodge)of any liability (from any attack or injury by any animal or person whether or not such death, injury, delay, loss or damage
occurs on land owned by Etotongwe Lodge or other areas contracted to visit) resulting from Etotongwe Lodge's
(it's employees, its management, directors, agents, affiliates, offices, contractors and any owners or operators) actions or omission while providing
The use of our facilities and services is at own risk and choice
Etotongwe Lodge, Employees, Owners or Managers will not be held liable for any suffering of bodily harm, injury,
death and/or loss to property whether by commision or ommision, whilst accommodating and entertaining you, your spouse,
common law wife/husband, your children, whether minor or adult, or relatives and/or persons accompanying you
at the premises.